The Sunforce 50032 15 Watt Solar Battery Charger gives you another reason to love the sun — it’ll help keep your vehicle’s battery charged. Just plug the this helpful 15-watt battery charger into your vehicle’s 12-volt lighter socket and position the panel to pick up the most daylight possible. And with the built-in blocking diode technology, this charger is designed to protect against battery discharge at night. You can also use this device to maintain the charge on any 12-volt battery for clean, silent operation of various electronics, such as deer feeders and landscaping pumps. The 50032 features a built-in ultra-bright blue LED charging indicator, and is a great choice for automobiles, recreational vehicles (RV), tractors, all terrain vehicles (ATV), boats, electric fences, telemetry and more, and it is even effective on cloudy days. This battery charger is made of durable ABS plastic and amorphous solar cells, measures 15.5 x 2.5 x 41.5 inches (WxHxD), and has a maximum temperature range of -40 to 176-degrees Fahrenheit. The manufacturer recommends using the Sunforce 60012 7 Amp Charge Controller in tandem with this charger for optimal results.
- 15-watt solar charger plugs into your vehicle’s 12-volt lighter socket
- Works with automobile, all terrain vehicle (ATV), personal water craft (PWC), and boat batteries
- Made of durable ABS plastic and amorphous solar cells
- Manufacturer recommends using a charge controller (not included) in tandem with this charger for optimal results
- Measures 15.5 x 2.5 x 41.5 inches (WxHxD)
Be sure to check out the Sunforce 50033 charging kit as well!